Troubleshooting a problem I can get my head around

Home Page Forums General Discussion Troubleshooting a problem I can get my head around

This topic contains 0 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by  carterturner 3 weeks, 6 days ago.

• Author

carterturner
    Participant

I was having this problem before I upgraded In April but it wasn’t that bad and thought I sorted it as didn’t do it for a long time but after I got my upgrade case and graphics card all seem fine for a few mouths and only resently it started doing it again but this time it didn’t post at all powered on you hurd all the fans were going as they normally do but no post and saw no lights on inside as normaly the graphics card lights up so troubleshooted to the motherboard toke out every thing but 1 stick of ram and cpu and still no post a friend had a motherboard he wasn’t using so let me try that fitted it and all seemed OK on first boot up after shut down then coming back to it turned on and same thing getting no post really need help in working out what’s wrong also tyred taking out hard drives
    Please Help.
    Thanks !
    I didn’t find the right solution from the internet.
    References:
    https://www.cnet.com/forums/discussions/troubleshooting-a-problem-i-can-get-my-head-around/4656541654
    Marketing Solution Video Examples

You must be logged in in to reply to this topic.