Before you have qualified for health care benefits, TAG members can create an MPI account to track your hours so you know when your benefits start. Here’s how to create your account:
- Your employer will submit your hours to MPI. This puts your name into the MPI system.
- After approximately 2-3 weeks of work, you can call MPI to see if you’re in their system.
- Once you’ve confirmed you are in their system, print the change of address form, fill it out, and mail it to MPI.
- Once the form is received, it will take 2-3 days for MPI to upload your information.
- Once your information is uploaded, you can go to the MPI website, create an account by clicking “Participant Login” at the top of the page, and track your hours.
MPI also offers a mobile app (MPI Mobile APP) to easily keep track of your benefits.
If you’re still unable to find the information you need, you can reach out to an MPI representative at 855-275-4674 or by using one of the other methods on their contact page.