Remember to Call the Hall!
Call The Hall

I heard I need to travel to Los Angeles to sign my personal employment contract?

Alexandra Drosu / September 23, 2022

/ no comments

The language in the CBA says that you must be “hired in Los Angeles County” in order for the agreement to apply to your work. It will be up to the discretion of the studio to determine whether or not you need to be physically present in LA County to sign your personal services contract, so make sure to discuss this matter with your employer. So be prepared to travel if this becomes a necessary factor to secure your Union coverage.

< Back to the Blog