Remember to Call the Hall!
Call The Hall

I just moved. How do I change my address?

Alexandra Drosu / June 25, 2021

/ no comments

The easiest way to keep us updated on any residence changes is to fill out the online address form. If you have trouble accessing the form, contact us at Submitting your information on the form will update the Guild’s records, and your 401k account, if you are a TAG 401k plan participant. It will not update MPI, which is the next important step. The MPI change of address form is shared on our form page, and is also available on the MPI website.

< Back to the Blog