The Animation Guild has invited executive coach and leadership development consultant Debby Seltzer Cummins to lead a free seminar on Elevating Your Presence: Self advocacy and strategies for conflict resolution. The event will be held on June 25, 2019 at 7 p.m.
Cummins will cover: how we present ourselves, communicate with others, and build rapport influences how we are perceived. It will also teach participants the collective power of body language, tone, and phrasing and learn the formula for effective communication.
- Learn the 12 Characteristics of Presence
- Understand the difference between offering an opinion and conveying a point of view
- Learn and practice the Personal Impact Model for making a point
- Develop the skills needed for asking “productive” questions
- Understand the four approaches to an interaction and the important role body language and tone play in how others perceive us
Space is limited and only open to the first 40 members who RSVP please include “Leadership Seminar” in the subject line. You will receive a confirmation email securing your space.